- Conan and the staff have apparently expressed interest in subleasing from NBC the current studio/offices.
- Conan is apparently getting even more money than his contract termination clause required, both because of the bad PR and because Leno's termination provision was even bigger.
- Conan's apparently going to put a substantial chunk of his personal settlement funds into a fund to take care of his staffers.
- There's a non-disparagement/media blackout clause, which prevents Conan from bashing NBC in interviews or doing interviews at all. Sorry--no Conan/Letterman matchup yet.
- Conan can be on the air in September on another network.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
THAT'S WHY HIS HAIR IS SO BIG, IT'S FULL OF SECRETS: So, our long national nightmare is apparently over--CoCo and NBC are parting ways. Some interesting tidbits:
Posted by Matt at 11:39 AM